by Bonita Wilson
To the Editor: Letters
The NSF National Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education Digital Library (NSDL) Program: New Projects and a Progress Report
Lee L. Zia, National Science Foundation
Lessons Learned: The Development of Electronic Reserves at the University of Calgary
Linda Pearce, University of Calgary
A Challenging Future Awaits Libraries Able to Change: Highlights of the International Summer School on the Digital Library
Jola G.B. Prinsen, Ticer B.V.
DISA: Insights of an African Model for Digital Library Development
Dale Peters, University of Natal, and Michele Pickover, Wits University
Organizing Ready Reference and Administrative Information with the Reference Desk Manager
John C. Matylonek, Carolyn Ottow, and Terry Reese, Oregon State University
This is a photograph of Sue's teeth. Sue is "the largest, most complete, and best preserved T. rex fossil yet discovered" and is located at the Field Museum, Chicago, Illinois.
Copyright The Field Museum. Used with permission. Sue at the Field Museum is D-Lib Magazine's featured collection this month.
| || |
Point to Point
Calls for Participation
- Museums and the Web 2002, 17 - 20 April 2002, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Call for Participation. The submission deadline is 30 November 2001.
- 2002 LITA National Forum: Making Connections, 11 - 13 October 2002, Houston, Texas, USA. Call for Proposals. The submission deadline is 7 January 2002.
- IASSIST 2002: Accelerating Access, Enhancing Collaboration and Dissemination, 11 - 15 June 2002, Storrs, Connecticut, USA. Call for Papers. The submission deadline is 11 January 2002.
- JCDL 2002, Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, 14 - 18 July 2002, Portland, Oregon, USA. Call for Papers. The submission deadline is 14 January 2002.
- Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian, a publishing opportunity. Call for Submissions. The submission deadline is 31 January 2002.
- Trans-European Telecommunication Networks for Access to Europe's Cultural Heritage, TEN-Telecom, Directorate-General Information Society, The European Commission. Call for Project Proposals. The submission deadline is 31 January 2002.
- American Library Association Poster Sessions, ALA 2002 Annual Meeting, 15 - 17 June 2002, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Call for Poster Sessions. The submission deadline is 31 January 2002.
- ASIS&T 2002 Annual Meeting: Knowledge, Connections and Community, 18 - 21 November 2002, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Call for Participation. The submission deadline is 4 February 2002.
- American Historical Association 2002 Annual Meeting, 3 - 6 January 2002, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 7 - 10 January 2002, Big Island, Hawaii, USA.
- 2002 ALISE Annual Conference, Association for Library and Information Science Education, 15 - 18 January 2002, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- National Learning Infrastructure Initiative (NLII) 2002 Annual Meeting, Innovative Practice, Policy, and Partnerships: A New Alignment, 27 - 29 January 2002, San Diego, California, USA.
- BOBCATSSS 2002: Human Beings and Information Specialists, 28 - 30 January 2002, Portoroz, Slovenia.
- SAINT-2002: Sharing An Internet Vision, 28 January - 1 February 2002, Nara City, Nara, Japan.
- Super Conference 2002, Ontario Library Association, 31 January - 2 February 2002, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- International Spring School on the Digital Library and E-publishing for Science and Technology, 3 - 8 March 2002, CERN, Switzerland.
Sites for D-Lib Magazine:
The Corporation for National Research Initiatives, Reston, Virginia, U.S.A. (originating site)
UKOLN: The UK Office for Library and Information Networking, Bath, England (mirror site)
The Australian National University Sunsite, Canberra, Australia (mirror site)
State Library of Lower Saxony and the University Library of Goettingen, Goettingen, Germany
Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina (mirror site)
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan (mirror site)
Masthead | Guidelines for Authors | Access Terms
D-Lib Magazine is produced by the Corporation for National Research Initiatives (CNRI), has been sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)
on behalf of the Digital Libraries Initiative under Grant No. N66001-98-1-8908,
and is currently being funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF)
under Grant No. IIS-0122832.
Please send questions or comments to: email@example.com
Copyright© 2001 Corporation for National Research Initiatives
D-Lib has been registered to CNRI in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Top | Editorial